meds side effect
Mar 28, 2005
i takereyataz150mg 2 daily and1norvir100mg daily along with viramune200mg daily and viread300mgdaily.could my arms hurt from this.
Response from Dr. Henry
It would be a little unusual for you to have pain limited to the arms due to those meds. I would be concerned that the viramune dose is too low (usually 200 mg twice a day) and that the dose of Reyataz may also be too low since both Viread and Viramune can decrease the levels of Reyataz. You need to discuss further with your HIV specialist. In some situations getting a Reyataz blood level might be useful. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Tingling Lips Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- HIV Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Burning Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.