meds side effect

i takereyataz150mg 2 daily and1norvir100mg daily along with viramune200mg daily and viread300mgdaily.could my arms hurt from this.

It would be a little unusual for you to have pain limited to the arms due to those meds. I would be concerned that the viramune dose is too low (usually 200 mg twice a day) and that the dose of Reyataz may also be too low since both Viread and Viramune can decrease the levels of Reyataz. You need to discuss further with your HIV specialist. In some situations getting a Reyataz blood level might be useful. KH

Switching from Emtriva/Viread to Truvada
sustiva and moderate/severe rash