Triomune to Dourvir-N

I was on Triomune from 2002 until Nov 2004 after I had problems with my leg muscles and lost feeling and sensitivity in my legs and hands. Triomune was stopped for 10 days and changed to Duorvir-N, Dapsone (I am allergic to Septrin) and Flouconnazol. For the muscles I was put on IV B-complex, B12 and Neurobion injections. I was told that what brought the problem was the Stavudine in the Triomune so it was replaces with Zedovex (sp). Now my breasts have enlarged like a pregnant woman and I still have the funny sensation in my legs from time to time, is there anything or any vitamins I can take since B-Complex, B12 and Neurobion have been stopped.

Any improvement in either peripheral neuropathy or fat distribution with switching from D4T to AZT can be very slow (even years). There is no vitamin regimen which has been proven to be effective at reversing the problem though uridine and acectyl carninine are being evaluated. KH

side effects Epivir &Retrvior (spelling?)
URGENT: Should I stop med now?