Sustiva and dreams

I am having some of the most unusual dreams while taking Sustiva! I can be half asleep and dream for 3 hrs! I mean these dreams are so wierd! I live in Pittsburgh and people are swimming right outside my apt in the ocen! A baby dressed in a blue pajama suit in an oven which does not work. My best girlfriend (former she just popped up being attacked by people I have never seen! People are outside of my trashy apt swimming in the cement bottom Ocean and a tornado hits! Remember this is all a dream I have lost needed rest over this I believe and what can I do! I am sure it will happen ahain tonight! I have had dreams of me in Heaven and Hell and have had dreams of my sister being murdered! These dreams have to stop! Can you offer any help? I go to HIV doc soon! Thanks

For some patients Sustiva related dreams and sleep abnormalities continue outside the usual window of 4 weeks. If some sleep meds don't help (trazadone, lorazepam, amitryptiline, Sonata, Halcion-each helps some patients-I have had most experience with trazadone and lorazepam)and switching to AM dosing isn't an option then a switch off Sustiva is often considered for patients with severe problems like yours. KH

What else can i try?
Forgetfullness as a side effect?