Mar 21, 2005
Yesterday I found out my Elisa came +. I want to know what my chances are that it is a false positive. Can elisa throw a positive if Ive been on different drugs such as anti depresants, steroids (dianabol, stanozolol)??
Response from Dr. Henry
The drugs you mention generally don't increase the changes for a falsie psitive ELISA tests (continued from previous question). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Touching Dried Semen What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Shingles After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.