Mar 21, 2005
Yesterday I found out my Elisa came +. I want to know what my chances are that it is a false positive. Can elisa throw a positive if Ive been on different drugs such as anti depresants, steroids (dianabol, stanozolol)??
Response from Dr. Henry
The drugs you mention generally don't increase the changes for a falsie psitive ELISA tests (continued from previous question). KH
PI reaction very scary
- Will Two People Infected With Genital Herpes Make Each Others Herpes Worse?
- What Is The Meaning Of Chlamydia Igm Antibodies?
- What Else Causes Genital Warts Other Then Hpv?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like In Early Stages?
- What Antibiotics Can Help Treat Chlamydia?
- Syphilis Treatment Z Pack
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.