Lipo & Cholesterol

I will be starting treatment, probably in the summer, and realize this question is pre-mature, but here goes. My cholesterol is incredibly low (115 and the good and bad parts are properly divided as well) and liver function normal. This is despite a diet where I pretty much eat what I want when I want, generally I eat very healthy. I am addicted to bacon and eggs for breakfast (everyday) and cheeseburgers and french fries at lunch (the good kind not fast food kind) workout hard and frequently and am in my late 40's. Is this any kind of indication that maybe I won't have the lipo problems associated with the therapy have there been any studies correlating cholesterol levels before and after therapy with lipo ?

Having low baseline cholesterol values may indicate that you genetically are less likely to develop elevations due to medications. Some of the low cholesterol can be due in some cases to a very low good cholesterol (HDL) which may not be such a god thing. Most HIV specialist are pretty familiar with the spectrum of lipid abnormalities and how to monitor them. KH

Staying healthy
HIV changes HELP