Staying healthy

I have just got my first set of blood work back and the results were pretty good cd4 is 680 and viral load is 16,000.I got another set taken yesterday. I was wondering if there is a holistic way to keep my viral load down and cd4 up. I take a multi vitamin and have been eating a lot of fresh fruit and veggies.I'm in a 12 step recovery program and have been clean for 90days. However. I need to quit smoking but was told not to try to quit until after a year clean.I dont think my health should wait that long I wanted to try using the patch and wellbutron at the same time Thinking that it would be easier and not trigger a relaps. I've tryed them both separately and i still smoke but i hear that together they work well, what do you think?? Any other suggestions to stay healthy would be appreciated :)

I can't say there is convincing strong evidence that anything above what you are doing now will be helpful. Becoming knowledgeable about HIV, safe sex, and getting a good HIV provider are useful practices. A general guide to alternative medications can be found in Jon Kaiser's book Healing HIV or at the website www.daair.org. KH

H-pylori - parasite?
Lipo & Cholesterol