H-pylori - parasite?
Mar 19, 2005
Is H-pylori a parasite? Does treatment for H-pylori "Heliclear" kill off any parasites anyway?
Response from Dr. Conway
Heliclear contains a combination of three medicines, lansoprazole (a proton pump inhibitor), amoxicillin and clarithromycin (both antibiotics). It is specifically designed to treat infections of th stomach cause by a bacteria, Helicobacter pylori. Although it will treat a number of other infections, it has no activity against parasites.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Urine Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Runny Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.