H-pylori - parasite?
Mar 19, 2005
Is H-pylori a parasite? Does treatment for H-pylori "Heliclear" kill off any parasites anyway?
Response from Dr. Conway
Heliclear contains a combination of three medicines, lansoprazole (a proton pump inhibitor), amoxicillin and clarithromycin (both antibiotics). It is specifically designed to treat infections of th stomach cause by a bacteria, Helicobacter pylori. Although it will treat a number of other infections, it has no activity against parasites.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Oral Ulcers After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- A Wet Clear Vaginal Discharge
- Can You Catch Hepatitis From Dry Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.