Is Vitamins Is Good?

Hi. I need to know if Olive Leaf, CQ10 or Seaweed Capsules are good to help my body in its fight against HIV/AIDS? I hear if you take one of them, the CD4 count will go up to 432 to 900 or more and the viral load will go down to 0. Is that ture?

Thanks

Will

Response from Dr. Conway

I'm afraid that is not correct. Vitamins of the type you describe are ot harmful and may be helpful to supplement your diet, and stregthen your immune system in a general way. Many of them, such as Co-Enzyme Q10, act as anti-oxidants, to restore your body's balance in that regard. However, none are a susbtitute for the antivirals you may or may not need at this point, and none are shown to have the effect on CD4 count and viral load that you describe.

viramune
How can I control major constipation?