sexual disfunction

i had a weight loss problem back in july 2004 and my doctor had put me on oxandrin. i took 10mg 2 times a day until december and had basically a slight gain of weight. he changed me to take megace and that took me from 150 to 175 pounds. im 5'11" and need the weight, but it tended to go to my waist and my arms and leg size was getting smaller. so he took me off of it and let me go without any megace or oxandrin to see how i would do. well, my weight is still at 175 and i am getting some weight back in my legs and arms, but i am having major sexual problems...i can not ejaculate, and if i do its hardly anything at all, like a couple of drops. would megace cause this problem? i asked my doctor and asked about getting testosterone to get me fuctioning again and even ask for a testosterone test to see if i am low. he told me that it would take time to clear my system, but its been almost 2 months now and i still have the problem. beforehand, i never had the problem and my sexual fuctioning was working great,,,,,any suggestion?

Megace can cause sexual dysfunciton in males which can take months to resolve once stopped. HIV+ status +/- treatment may be linked to increased rate of low testosterone levels which can contribute further to sexual dysfunction. Many clinicians would wait for severl months after the Megace is stopped and if little/no improvement evaluate further including checking total and free testosterone levels. KH

Fatigue
Starting treatment