Side effects??

I was taken off of my regimen which included Sustiva, Epivir,and Viread for 1 month because I had a viral infection. I restarted the pills because, in all honesty, this regimen works really well for me. I have had no serious side effects, just some vomiting when I first started and my CD4 has been 450+ and undectable viral load since I found out I was positive in 2000. My question is, I have noticed that any time I get warm, all through out the day, my chest, up to my neck turns flush (blotchy red color) and my face does the same thing. This is not unlivable and if need to be I will just deal with it, just at work it is sometimes embarassing because it comes out of nowhere. Is this a side effect of drugs or is it maybe something else? Thank you!

Response from Dr. Conway

I am very much inclined to think it is something unrelated to your medications. This could be a sign of glucose imbalance (which could, in theory, be linked to your medications) and this is easily checked for by simple blood tests. Abnormalities of thyroid function and cortisol are other problems that are easily detected and fixed. There are a few other things, but these are the main ones, and you should discuss it with your doctor. However, it may well be one of those things, especially if you normally sweat easily.

Is their help for me still?
Information about PML and JC.