|Acthar in PN
Mar 12, 2005
Thank you for the response. Is it theoretically possible that Acthar can be used to treat PN.
| Response from Dr. Henry
It is possible that drugs that impact the corticotropin/corticosteroid axis might influence peripheral neuropathy. I have not observed that patients with neuropathy who take corticosteroids for other reasons seen to get better as far as the neuropathy goes. I would like to see the results of a carefully done study evauating acthar for peripheral neuropathy before I comment any further. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tiredness After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Sharing Dildos Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis C Through Membranes In Your Nose?
- Does Alfalfa Cure Menorrhagia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.