Is their help for me still

I was on videx ziagen abd viaracept got pancreatitis 3 times had to go to the hospital since been placed on ziagen viaracept and viaread now i am still getting pancreatitis what can I do every time i get it it is worse am i done is their any help for me thank you for your time .

You may need to see if your triglycerides are high and see if you have pancreatic insufficiency and other conditions associated with pancreatitis (such as some infections or other drugs or drainage problems). I sometimes switch HIV meds around to get the most fat friendly regimen or the least mitochondrial toxic regimen I can under the circumstances. Your HIV specialist it the best person to try and individualize your frustrating situations. I sometimes refer to a gastroenterologist, nutritionist, or pharmacist to get some help. KH

Does sudden Spike = Resistance
NSAIDS