what can I do to boost my CD 4 cells?

I take KALETRA/VIRAMUNE/EPIVIR and my viral load is lower then < 50 and around 300 CD4. What can I do by myself to boost my CD4? Vitamin C? Echinacea? Thank you very much for your cooperation!

Response from Dr. Conway

Your treatment seems to be working as well as it can. Your CD4 count is high enough that you are out of danger for major opportunistic infections. Keeping in good health and ensuring good nutrition will be of benefit to you, and it may be that your CD4 count will simply rise slowly over time. Otherwise, the supplements you name (and any others) have no proven beenfit in making the CD4 count rise. A number of immune stimulants (such as IL-2) make the CD4 count rise reliably, but their benefit must be weighed against their significant risks (including severe side effects). We will have to await the results of clinical trials to finally establish whether any of these stimulants will be widely used in the clinic.

Switching treatments
Fat Redistribution