Switching treatments

I'm currently on sustiva and Truvada, but lately I feel very suicidal. I know the sustiva cause depression but it seems it worse than when I started taking it. I've been on the meds for about a year. Now, I'm always thinking of ways of how to kill myself. I have a dissertation defense coming up and I'm no where near prepared. I like my meds because it's only two pill a day. I guess my question is is there another treatment option that's similiar and doesn't not involve sustiva? Also I have a loss of appetite. It's like I'm barely eating enough to survive. Then when I try to force myself to eat, I feel like I'm about to throw up.

If that is one of your first regimens and you have no resistance there should be lots of alternative options if you live in a region of the world like the US or Europe/Australia. You should discuss switching off the Sustiva as soon as possible with your HIV doc! KH

Lipidystrophy/D4T/Videx/Viracept
what can I do to boost my CD 4 cells?