Mar 9, 2005
About 4 years ago I developed alopecia. The dermatologist drew blood and said my wbc count was low and recommened further test. test was negative. my hair grew back after a couple of months. a couple of weeks ago i noticed my hair was falling out again and after taking flagyl i have white painless spots. should i get retested
| Response from Dr. Henry
Many conditions can contribute to hair loss so another evaluation seems very reasonable. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Jock Itch After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Fisting Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Neuropathy After Condom Popped Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Neuropathy After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Touching Open Wound Worried I Have
- Sinus Infection After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.