Mar 9, 2005
About 4 years ago I developed alopecia. The dermatologist drew blood and said my wbc count was low and recommened further test. test was negative. my hair grew back after a couple of months. a couple of weeks ago i noticed my hair was falling out again and after taking flagyl i have white painless spots. should i get retested
| Response from Dr. Henry
Many conditions can contribute to hair loss so another evaluation seems very reasonable. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cold Feet After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vaginal Prolapse Cause Low Back Pain?
- How Are Genital Warts Contracted?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.