Phlegm After Eating

Hello Doctors! I'm not sure if this is the right forum to ask the following - if not, please point me in the right direction.

I've been poz for 11 years and am very healthy - VL = undetectable and t-cells stable at 350. I'm a non-smoker. Every time I eat, I start producing phlegm to the point of choking. For some reason, my sinuses and throat (or where ever phlegm comes from) produce more phlegm than I thought was humanly possible. I become a phlegm machine! This seems to be more pronounced when I eat dairy or sweets.

Also, when I wake up in the morning, I'm a snot factory! Not very appealing!

Needless-to-say, this is very irritating and embarrassing, especially when out with friends and I start to hack and cough. My mom has the same thing when she eats. I'm not sure if this is hiv related or some sort of hereditary thing.

Could you give some advice regarding potential treatment? I've talked with my PCP about this and he's stumpped as well. ANY advice on the matter would be great! Thanks

Consider an ENT and or GI evaluation for reflux esophagitis H pylori disease and for chronic allergies/sinusitis. An allergist consultation may be useful as well. KH

Breast enlargement
WHY THERE IS NO CURE FOR LYPO?