Breast enlargement

Ihave been on Kaletra,zerit and 3tc for 8 months and developed lipodistrophy and my breast have grown bigger, small butts and legs. My doctor adviced me to stop medication for few months then start on a new regime( I havent yet). Now my worry is I have been off medication for 6 months but my breast are not going back to normal size. What do I need to do or what treatment to take in order to speed up this process?

The course of breast enlargement and fat loss elsewhere is quite variable so stopping meds doesn't always show noticeable improvement over several months. Any changes for the better can be quite slow (fancy X-ray tests can pick up in a study but the patient might not notice much for 6-12 months). Avoiding D4T probably is a good idea. There are studies underway with growth hormone or growth hormone releasing factor to see if that helps breast/abdominal/buffalo fat enlargements. Exercise, diet, checking key hormone levels can help sometimes. There are no easy or quick answers. Your HIV specialist who knows the particulars of your situation is the best person to advise you. KH

Benefits of Il-2 Interleukin-2
Phlegm After Eating