Mar 5, 2005
WHICH COUNTRY IS THE MOST ADVANCED IN FIGHTING AIDS? IS A SECOND OPINION REQUEST, JUSTIFIED, NOWADAYS?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Most European countries, Canada, Australia and the US all have fairly equivalent standards and outcomes of HIV care. If you are seeing an HIV specialist who is a good listener then getting a 2nd opinion usually is not necessary. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Runny Nose An Ars Symptom?
- AIDS Infection Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Sex With A Prostitute And HIV Transmission Risk
- Dry Mouth After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Eyes After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.