|small mass under left armpit
Mar 5, 2005
I AM GOING TO THE DOC ON MONDAY, MY QUESTION IS I HAVE MS AND ONE OF MY MEDS IS TOPAMAX, CAN TOPAMAX CAUSE TREMORS AND CHILLS BECAUSE EVERY SINCE I BEEN ON IT THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS
| Response from Dr. Henry
Topamax could contribute to tremors but rarely chills. If you have AIDS/HIV (this is a side effect of HIV treatment website) then an infection would be a top concern with chills KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Docking Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Touching Open Wound Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.