Biojector and T20

in response to your answer on the question; Fuzeon Injection Sites Posted: Feb 6, 2005. i am the guy in vancouver that 1st tested out the biojector with T20. like your reader, i too have a severe case of body fat wasting syndrome. i have been on T20since Sept. 28 2003. My abdomen is also severely scarred. i am lucky enough to have a friend who helps me rotate the sites. i have a small amount of fat on my back, which my friend uses. i tried out the biojector on my abdomen and the pain didn't go away for 2 weeks. i am able to use the biojector on my legs, which don't have enough fat for an SC injection. blood work shows that the T20 was getting into my system with this method, but the draw back is that the injection sites are allot more painful with the brutal force of the biojector, and the muscle under neath gets bruised. i only use the biojector if my friend is unavailable or if my abdomen is too overworked. i don't recommend the buttocks (as you suggested) unless you don't need to sit down. i hope this helps.

sincerely joe vancouver b.c. canada

Response from Mr. Kurtyka

Joe,

Thanks for your comments. I've heard both good and not so good things about the Biojector and Fuzeon. As you know, there is Medication Usage Evaluation Program that has begun in the US that looks at traditional injection methods, the Biojector 2000 (needleless) and insulin needles/syringes. Hopefully we may learn something new from the results of this evaluation.

--dk

Number of Fusion Patients
Fuzeon Travel Info