Viread,viracept,ziagen,celexa

I am on Viread,viracept,ziagen,celexacan you give me your toughts on if this is a good choice I just started 3wks ago thank you for you time.

I personally have never started a patient on that particular regimen so it is tough to say. As an initial PI Viracept is OK but results are usually slightly etter with a boosted PI regimen or Sustiva. If you have no resistance and are tolerating that regimen well and responding OK then there may be no reason to change. I rarely would use Ziagen and Viread as the NRTIs since they share a similar resistance pathway (one or the other with 3TC or FTC and/or AZT more common for me to use) though that has not been well studied (made mb different drug companies). KH

Side Effects
Flu and Protease inhibitors