Side Effects

I have been HIV since January 2003 and have been on and off just about every treatment. The problem I am having is the side effects are and have been so severe that I become bed ridden and am in so much pain I want to die. All my Doctor says is if I don't take them I will die wich I have replied I'm not sure what the difference is. I have taken my last regimine available according to my Doctor and I just don't know what to do. My "T" cells at this point are i believe 195 and my viral load is high. Sorry if I don't have better information but coming down from these meds leaves me without alot of memory. Any suggestions

There are literally thousands of possible combinations utilizing 3-4 or more of the 20 available drugs so it is unusual not to be able to find one combination (often a trial and error process) based on your viral characteristics (resistance), tolerability history, and other medical conditions. Many HIV specialists can be creative in trying to find a good fit for a particular patient but it can be a frustrating endeavor (and there are a small number of patients who really can't tolerate any of the current meds thus the need for new meds which are being developed). KH

Lipodistrophy Legal Diagnosis ?
Viread,viracept,ziagen,celexa