tipranavir,what do you mean by compassionate acess
Mar 2, 2005
I have been on tipranavir500mg.2,s a day,ritonavir200mg.s2's a dayvidex400mg.sday+epivir150mgs.2'sa day this May will be 3years.My viral load is undetectable.My Tcells stay around180. I am starting to have a lot of gastro. problems recently.Whatdoes ompassionate acess mean?
Response from Dr. Henry
Compassionate access (also termed early access or expanded access) refers to programs where the FDA and the sponsoring company allows needy patients to receive a new drug prior to FDA approval. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Have Smooth Vaginal Bumps But Not An Std?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of A Std?
- If Both Partners Are Std Free Can You Still Get An Std?
- 120 Day Negative Rapid Hiv Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.