|tipranavir,what do you mean by compassionate acess
Mar 2, 2005
I have been on tipranavir500mg.2,s a day,ritonavir200mg.s2's a dayvidex400mg.sday+epivir150mgs.2'sa day this May will be 3years.My viral load is undetectable.My Tcells stay around180. I am starting to have a lot of gastro. problems recently.Whatdoes ompassionate acess mean?
Response from Dr. Henry
Compassionate access (also termed early access or expanded access) refers to programs where the FDA and the sponsoring company allows needy patients to receive a new drug prior to FDA approval. KH
did they make me start to early
Lipodistrophy Legal Diagnosis ?
- Night Sweats Diarrhea And Hiv
- How Long Can You Test Negative For Hiv While Actually Being Positive?
- Can A Heterosexual Man Catch Hiv From A Woman?
- Physical Symptoms Of Hiv After Three Years Exposure
- Where Do Shingles Appear On The Body?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Herpes And Mouth Blisters?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.