Will I Ever Have A BUTT Again?

I was on a combination of Kaletra, Zerit and Videx for a couple of years. In that time i lost about 20 lbs of weight including quite a bit of muscle. I have been working out as a normal routine for about 12 years and have always kept a very nice body. i was told that this might happen on this theropy of drugs. I have gotten skinnylegs and a skinny butt and was told that i might also get a hump back, which has not happened. I was recently taken off these drugs because of other difficulties with them. Is there any chance or hope of getting back the muscle mass in my legs and butt and what can i do to help. Like i said before i do workout. Are there drugs on the market that could help as well? Please help, my Wranglers are begging you. Sincerely, Mike

Exercise, diet and sometimes testosterone or judicious use of anabolic steroids sometimes can help some patients. Switching off offending medicines is often crucial. Shrinking of the buttocks can be due to a combination of fat loss and muscle loss (often fat loss the worst). Regaining fat can be a very slow process once offending drugs are stopped (often switched to drugs that are more fat friendly per your HIV specialist). Uridine supplementation and other treatments for fat loss are being studied but no firm recommendation can be made. KH

Itching, burning on scalp, face, and groin area
CROI Dendritic Cell Vaccine