Med Complication

Your last response waso consultate a gasterrologist. The problem is, I have. He is one of the top 5 best specialist in the USA. He has been in magazines for being in the top five. This is not the only doctor I have been to, as I told you this has been going on for three years now. The problem is, none of these doctors are specialist in AIDS or the medicines, therefore, don't want to give a professional opinion to my attorney. It appears from your information you specialize in this field so that is why I have come to you. I need help. PLEASE.

I have not been involved with any case such as yours even after treating > 1000 HIV+ patients with HIV meds and numerous HIV-s getting post-exposure prophylaxis. I assume you have been evaluated for H pylori disease, pancreatitis or pancreatic insufficiency, hepatosteatosis? Have you tried a macrobiotic diet and/or yogurt with fresh cultures to try to replenish normal gut organisms. That is about all of the advice I can come up with. KH

coumadin
new to treatment-horrible rash