|starting treatment with out insurance
Feb 24, 2005
How can someone with out any health insurance begin treatment should he go to the emergency room?
Response from Dr. Henry
Most HIV specialists have staff or awareness about how to access treatment for un or under-insured patients. The ER is usually not the best place to start or get advice about HIV treatment and how to pay for it. KH
- Are Red Spots A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Get Herpes If You Use A Condom?
- Are Red Dots On Tongue And Swollen Lymph Nodes Signs Of Hiv?
- ARE SWOLLEN LYMPH NODES IN THE GROIN VISIBLE?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.