Med Compication

You replied to my qustion of 2/21/05 and confirmed the Epivir and Resivior caused Neuro Toxin and Gasto Paresis, just not over growth in bacteria. However, what then would casue the diarrhea? I am not HIV infected, but as I stated, after taking these meds for a month, I would vomit 5 to 12 times a day, and have diarrhea constantly thru the day. I had to bring sacks for vomiting and changes of clothes with me to work. I am a public bus driver for our city, and it was so embarrassing. Our Work Comp carrier is trying to deny the surgery was due to the complications of these meds. As I stated, I had no problem prior to the meds, and after the year of the above and having surgery, no problems since. In looking at all the questions on your people with aids, I notice none of them are on these two types of meds. Why? Also, when I look up these meds, it says they have not been around long enough to know the long term effect. I hope you can help me, because your expertise will be going into court with me to support my claim. It's not the money I care about, I've made it without, but the time loss (should I loose) will cost me my job. I support a family of 6, 2 are disabled. I would also like to know your crudentals and how long you have been dealing with aids and their meds. Your prompt attention is appreciated. I am desparate and ready to end it all with the stress my work has put me through. Expecially when it was work related. The needle was the worst. I also get spit on, coughed and sneezed on, and even had customers wipe their blood on me. I have never complained or reported it. I turned in the needle stick because I am a bleeder, and know the results of a needle stick, expecially with the bus cliental we transport! Thank you again, Jennie

I recommend seeing a gastroenterologist (stomach specialist) and/or an infectious disease specialist to be fully evaluated for your sigificant complaints (both to get a better diagnosis as well as a treatment plan for you). KH

Creatine and lipodistrophy
starting treatment with out insurance