|Dental Problems and diarrhea
Feb 23, 2005
Hi, after 3 years taking Combivir and Stocrin I am having dental problems (periodontitis) and diarrhea. Viral load undet. and T-Cells around 700. Are these problems due to the medicines or the virus? Thanks!
| Response from Dr. Henry
Generally, effective HIV treatment has resulted in improved oral health. Many patients without HIV or treatment of HIV have dental problems so usually other factors contribute to a greater degree than HIV related factors. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Risk Of Touching Stripper?
- Could Fatigue Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Could Swollen Lymph Nodes Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Fever?
- Is Sore On Penis An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Bronchitis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.