Steroids cause of prostate problem?
Feb 21, 2005
No that I know my other meds are not causing my prostate problems, could it be the steroids? Urinating is difficult and orgasms don't feel the same. It makes sense that they would cause my prostate to grow. I had a prostate exam prior to having oxandrine prescribed and all was fine now I'm up 3-4 times a night urinating.
Response from Dr. Henry
What is your HIV status and which HIV drugs (and other drugs) are you taking. Androgens/testosterone can cause prostate enlargement is some patients. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vaginal Sex Without Condom Scared To Death
- Can You Get HIV From Touching A Bloody Scab?
- HIV Risk After Sex With A Prostitute
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Sex With A Prostitute
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.