|Steroids cause of prostate problem?
Feb 21, 2005
No that I know my other meds are not causing my prostate problems, could it be the steroids? Urinating is difficult and orgasms don't feel the same. It makes sense that they would cause my prostate to grow. I had a prostate exam prior to having oxandrine prescribed and all was fine now I'm up 3-4 times a night urinating.
Response from Dr. Henry
What is your HIV status and which HIV drugs (and other drugs) are you taking. Androgens/testosterone can cause prostate enlargement is some patients. KH
Parathyroid and Treatment
Help,Please clarify risk of HIV with std...am I overworried?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- What Can Vaginal Bumps Be Other Then Stds?
- Can My Boyfriend Give Me Mono Through Oral Sex?
- How Long Do It Take For Std Symptoms To Appear?
- If I Show Symptoms Of HIV Will I Test Positive?
- Penis Head Made Contact With Vagina
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.