Steroids cause of prostate problem?

No that I know my other meds are not causing my prostate problems, could it be the steroids? Urinating is difficult and orgasms don't feel the same. It makes sense that they would cause my prostate to grow. I had a prostate exam prior to having oxandrine prescribed and all was fine now I'm up 3-4 times a night urinating.

What is your HIV status and which HIV drugs (and other drugs) are you taking. Androgens/testosterone can cause prostate enlargement is some patients. KH

Parathyroid and Treatment
Help,Please clarify risk of HIV with std...am I overworried?