Parathyroid and Treatment

I have recently found that my parathyroid hormone level (PTH) is high (about 8.8 ). My calcium level is little high (10,2) too. I consulted with the Endocrinologist and he said he did not want to consider surgery at this point, but did not suggest any other measures to bring the PTH down. Is there any way other than surgery of bringing down my PTH levels? Are there any dietary recommendations?

In addition my throat hurts a lot sometimes (even if I talk for about 10 minutes) and my ears as wellalmost sinus like symptoms. I wonder if that has something to do with the parathyroid.

Thank you.

What is your HIV status and which HIV drugs (and other drugs) are you taking. This site is for the discussion of symptoms due to side effects of HIV therapy. KH

Med. Complication
Steroids cause of prostate problem?