HIV+ & I can't satisfy my fiancee

I am 37yrs. old HIV pos for the last 10yrs. and am on AXT+3TC+NVP for the last 2yrs.my question is that i have very less sperm, i ejaculate but nothing comes out.Is this becoz, of my age or HIV or medication or something else.How can i increase my sperm and continue to satisfy my partner, please help i am worried!!

I have had a number of patients as well as questions on this site comment regarding the problem you describe. I have not seen good data documenting what happens to the quality or volume of ejaculate on various HIV meds. Almost 15 years ago I did a study looking at AZT and semen so had to collect a number of samples from patients on AZT--the volume of ejaculate was quite variable and the subjects did not report that the volume was down after starting on AZT. The frequency of ejaculation, nutrition and hydration status, prostrate health, age, levels of testosterone, and perhaps use of other drugs could impact volume of ejaculate. You might want to discuss with your HIV specialist and/or a user friendly urologist. KH

Diarrhea that will not go away
HAART and Dental Problems