swollen glands

i have been hiv+ since 1998 recently i have been concerned because the glands on the side of my face are larger than they have ever been. is this common. and please tell me that there is something that i can do about it..i asked my dr. about it and she said it had a name but i forgot what she called it..can you help me...otherwise i am in excellent health..praise God

A determination needs to be made whether the swollen glands are due to lymph node swelling (can be seen with HIV or other infections or conditions) or to salivary/parotid glands (can be swollen due to polycystic disease or other conditions). Treatment options depend on which type of swelling is present and what is deemed to be the likely cause. KH

getting a man aroused enough to take viagra
SSRIs vs Triclycic antidepressants