drinking and aids 222

i just found out my father who is 42 has aids im not sure of the whole story and how long he has had it or if and meds are being taken or not matter of fact i dont think he knows i even know yet but my question is if they do any kind of drugs and drink alot i would say anywhere from 10 to 20 glasses of whiskey a night on average what would his outlook look like?

Heavy alcohol use would increase the chances for liver problems with the HIV drug as well as difficulty sticking to the regimen (missing doses). I have had numerous AIDS patients who have done well from the HIV perspective but who have been ill or died from alcohol related complications so that issue needs to be addressed simultaneously to the HIV/AIDS challenge. KH

CD4 Counts Higher in the Afternoon
Steven's Johnson !!! please adv !!