Viagra and Viread
Feb 8, 2005
I am taking Viread and Viagra. Should i be worried about the side effects of this or what? please write me back. thanks randall
Response from Dr. Conway
There is no specific interaction between these two medications, so you do not need to worry about anything beyond the side effects of the individual drugs. In general terms, Viread is a drug that is very easy to take, and you may get mild gastrointestinal symptoms, if anything. Viagra may cause flushing, and related symptoms, due to vasodilation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Afraid I Have HIV
- Achy Balls After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.