|poppers and liver toxicitiy
Feb 3, 2005
Could you respond in more detail with reagrd to your previous answer. I was asking if poppers could harm the liver. Yes or no? You said to be careful if taking PI. How is that ? Why? Please give a little more detail. I am on top of my resistance testing an options but wanted more informantion on side effects of poppers. thank you
| Response from Dr. Henry
The interactions involve more the cardiovascular system rather than liver particularly avoiding use with Viagra like drugs as well (can cause severe hypotension). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Does Wart Remover Work For The Genital Warts?
- Genital Warts Transmission By Hand
- How Do You Get Rid Of A Vaginal Staph Infection?
- How Soon After Sex Can You Tell If You Contracted An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.