Nufill and Sinus complications

I have the opportunity to join a trial of Nufill, a chance whcih under normal circumstances I would grab with both hands, as my Lipo is a shocker. But I also have a regular problem with sinus infections- they happen a few times a year and become quite debilitating- pain, no sleep for days, etc, and usually need a few weeks of antibiotics to control it. My question about the Nufill is, since it is injected into an area of the face close to the sinus area and forms a mound there, could it impact on/worsen/bring on these bouts of sinusitis? Thanks in advance Pat

Generally there should not be a problem since the NuFill is injected outside the sinus region. If you have unusual sinus problems (like fungus or antibiotic resistant bacteria) there may be some concern about increased infection risk-your HIV doc should be able to comment about the advisability of participating in that trial froma safety standpoing. KH

Diabetes and A(DS
Uncle was just diagnosed.