Diabetes and A(DS
Feb 3, 2005
Diabedes and AIDS - I was reading an article in this month's reporr and it mention HAD like it was some kind of a disease. Could you please let me know what this is and ask your writers to tell uw that their acronyms stand for.
Response from Dr. Henry
I am unsure myself! KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What To Do If Antibiotics Not Helping Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Can You Use To Treat Shingles?
- What Do I Do If My Girlfriend Has Hpv?
- What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes With No Symptoms?
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
- Symptoms Of Chlamydia In The Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.