|Diabetes and A(DS
Feb 3, 2005
Diabedes and AIDS - I was reading an article in this month's reporr and it mention HAD like it was some kind of a disease. Could you please let me know what this is and ask your writers to tell uw that their acronyms stand for.
Response from Dr. Henry
I am unsure myself! KH
Exaggerated Mosquito Bite
Nufill and Sinus complications
- Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Transmission Risk
- Sore On Mouth Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Discharge After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Female Condom To Prevent Bleeding During Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.