|Lopid and Lipitor
Feb 2, 2005
Hello Dr. I have been on Lopid for many years and now my doctor has given me lipitor to take as well. Are these ok to take together? Just wondering because they seem like they would cancel each other out.
Response from Dr. Henry
Those drugs actually work well together though there is a modest increase rate of toxicity that needs to be watched for (muscle irritation). KH
What replaces Sustiva?
Will lypo eventually correct itself after a med change?
- Where Does Hpv Enter The Body?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Herpes And Mouth Blisters?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Kiss A Girl?
- What Natural Herb Can Be Used To Treat Chlamydia?
- What Foods To Eat And Avoid With Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Do I Do When My Shingles Scab Over?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.