Feb 2, 2005
Hi.... With the above described regimen, is it at all risky to add Zyban to quit smoking? I guess it just seems like a lot of different meds for one liver to metabolize...
| Response from Dr. Henry
Sustiva may decrease the effectiveness of atorvastatin. There has not been good data on use of Zyban with Sustiva-there is a potential for an interaction. I have had several patients on bupropion and Sustiva who I monitored more carefully who seemed to do OK. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Blood In Semen After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Dark Bumps After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.