Feb 2, 2005
Hi.... With the above described regimen, is it at all risky to add Zyban to quit smoking? I guess it just seems like a lot of different meds for one liver to metabolize...
Response from Dr. Henry
Sustiva may decrease the effectiveness of atorvastatin. There has not been good data on use of Zyban with Sustiva-there is a potential for an interaction. I have had several patients on bupropion and Sustiva who I monitored more carefully who seemed to do OK. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Red Spots A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Tingling Lips A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sex With A Prostitute Risks
- Itchy Vagina After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.