Feb 2, 2005
I was on Lipitor for several years, and developed severe imbalance in my walking.Recently I stopped taking it and the problem cleared up-however, since stopping the medication I have developed a cramp in the calf of my left leg, that hurts terribly when I try to walk. Is this indicative to stopping the medication?
| Response from Dr. Henry
You don't mention what your HIV status is and which HIV meds you are taking which would influence my response. Ordinarily if one sustained a myopathy from Lipitor than would improve after stopping the drug. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Chills A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- How Do You Know If You Have Oral Thrush?
- Do People Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Blood In Semen After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.