lipitor

I was on Lipitor for several years, and developed severe imbalance in my walking.Recently I stopped taking it and the problem cleared up-however, since stopping the medication I have developed a cramp in the calf of my left leg, that hurts terribly when I try to walk. Is this indicative to stopping the medication?

You don't mention what your HIV status is and which HIV meds you are taking which would influence my response. Ordinarily if one sustained a myopathy from Lipitor than would improve after stopping the drug. KH

WHY CAN'T I GET A STRAIGHT ANSWER
Sustiva-Truvada-Lipitor-Zyban?