Itchy Rash from Sustiva and Truvada - Sustiva and Epzicom

I was on Sustiva-Viread-Emtriva for 4 months and was doing great. Then replaced the last two with Truvada and at the same time developed an itchy rash on my torso and arms. After three months I couldn't stand it anymore and the Doc replaced Truvada with Epzicom, retaining Sustiva. It's been two months and I am still itching, but I don't want to change regimen again. Is it possible that I should have switched Sustiva instead of Truvada? Is there a chance that the itching will go away with time? I'm just hoping and waiting. Anything else I can do to stop the itching? Other symptoms are random serum-filled blisters every now and then, and occasional ugly/inflamed pimples like I have never seen before.

In situations like yours I often get help from a dermatologist to make sure that I am not missing some other skin condition other than a drug reaction (also to get help with treating the symptoms). Sustiva may be more likely to cause a rash than the components of either Truvada or Epzicom but the timing seems somewhat unusual for a Sustiva rash (OK early then reash after 4 months). KH

Lipitor side effect muscle pain
Why are people still dying of AIDS with the incredible meds available today?