Have friend running out of meds, dire need,question?

Have an email friend who is curretly without coverage. He is running out of his Viramune,Viread,Epiver. He is hoping he can find someone who has switched meds and has these to spare. Do you know of a good way to put out the word for him, or where he can turn? I once had a nurse realize I was in need and set me up with another patient who no longer needed the ones I needed. Any help you can come up with I would be glad to pass on to him or I can give you his contact info directly. Please Please see if anything can be done for him, I would be glad to cover any shipping of these spare meds to him. Thanks, Alan

Roscoeismydog@aol.com

I assume that you have contacted his physician/nurse/pharmacist/case manager/social worker about this? Is there a local Ryan White funded clinic or public clinic/hospital to go to if your friend has not been there already? Local AIDS service organizations are often knowledgable about how to assist patients to access medications. There is no consistent system in the US for his type of issue (varies from state to state and even within states). KH

tipranavir
Lipitor side effect muscle pain