Big painful swollen gland after recreational drugs night

Dear doctor, after a weekend using recreational drugs (cocaine)and lots of no risky sex I've got for 3 days a big big (1,5 cm X 1 cm X 1 cm) and painful swollen gland in my armpit. At the same time an outbreak of genital herpes, not treated with aciclovir as i use to do because I hadn't any left. However it's a bit mild since it appeared on monday and signs are disappearing 3 days after. I had epstein-barr disease in the past and lynfoma case in family . hiv treatment is of EFV, epivir, AZT. 0 vl and 700 CD4 last test.* * 100%* * adherence. I feel really OK in all aspects. Should i be concerned by this? How many days should i wait for it to disappear before doing something? Could i do anything? thanks in advance and best regards from spain !!!!

A swollen gland in that area often can be an infected lymph node or sebaceous cyst. In some areas of the world there is increased slin infections due to drug resistance staphylcoccus aureus in HIV+ persons that needs to be considered. Often if the swelling persists then evaluation is a good idea. Drainage of the infection and antibiotics are often helpful if there is a serious persistent infection in that area. KH

HIV med reactions
Med change side effect question