HIV med reactions

About 2 weeks ago I went to the hospital because I had caught a viral cold, with my cold I was having problems keeping my pills down, so now I seemed to have built some resistance to some of my meds. I am currently on Sustiva, Epivir, and tenofovir. I have been reacting to those meds really well. My viral load is undectable and my CD4 count is 450. I noticed after my hospital visits, which happened to be 2 of them all together. That I started getting really bad panic attacks, and with that I started getting really really blotchy on my chest and on my neck. I am currently and have been now for a week on a "pill holiday" due to my Dr. thinking that I need to relax with everything. I am wondering if the blotchiness is from anxeity, stress, or a haart med reaction. It also seems when I get my blotchiness it is usually when I am warm and the area around my heart feels like a burning sensation. I work out, I am in really good health, other than the hiv... I am just wondering what it could be, it is worrying me. Thank you. Melissa

It would be unusual to develop symptoms like you describe from your HIV meds after doing well on them for a period of time. One has to exercise caution when stopping Sustiva due to concern about resistance developing due to the long time that drug stays in the system (often > 1 week with the other drugs are gone in 1-2 days). KH

DEBATING WHETHER TO SWITCH DRUG REGIMEN
Big painful swollen gland after recreational drugs night