|Organic Milk & Triglycerides
Jan 28, 2005
My Trigylcerides dropped from 289 to 119 in the same three month period I switched to Organic milk. Is there a link? It seemed pretty dramatic to me not sure if my doctor noticed. On Trizivir and Kaletra for three years and have elevated prolactin. Thanks
| Response from Dr. Henry
Interesting observation. Triglycerides can bounce around quite a bit and are impacted by fasting. If the triglyceride level remains low with that being the only change then that is noteworthy. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Could Swollen Lymph Nodes Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Do Night Sweats Mean I Have Hiv?
- White Bumps On Penis Sign Of HIV Infection
- Blood In Semen After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Sharing Sex Toys Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.