|Change from AZT to DDI (1)
Jan 24, 2005
Dear Doctor Conway
Thanks so much for your advice.
May I ask another query? To replace AZT 200 mg twice a day, how is about dose of DDI? My height and weight are 169 cms and 57 kgs, respectively.
Your immediate attention would be highly appreciated.
Response from Dr. Conway
As long as your kidney function is normal, a person of your weight should receive 250 mg once a day. The cut-off weight for reducing the daily dose of Videx from 400 to 250 mg/day is 60 kg.
follow-up * skin problems
Re: swollen parotid glands
- Vomiting After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Excessive Clear Vaginal Discharge
- What Stds Causes Penis Irritation?
- Difference In Hiv Risk Between Kiss And Insertive Oral Sex
- How Quickly After Exposure Can You Notice Symptoms Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.