THNX....from india!!

hi

Dr. Conway, my heartfelt regards and thank you to you for helping during my ordeal! I tested negative....and I am loving every moment of it...God has given me another opportunity and i would make it count and wont replicate my mistakes again!

On a ending note,guys/gals please use condoms...they do help and save lives....use condoms!

I take this opportunity and wish you all the very best in your future endeavours!

Merry christmas and a happy new year!

take care,god bless you

mr.a, from India!

Response from Dr. Conway

Knowledge is power, ladies and gentlemen. It is our responsibility that all of those around us have the right knowledge to make important decisions (about how to avoid HIV infection) as well as the power to translate these decisions into action.

If there is someone around you who lacks the knowledge, the power or both, please reach out...

breast tenderness in pos woman on meds
When is it time to say enough of this already.