nausia

My name is Michael, Im on Abacavir, 3tc, and verimune- 4 years. My viral load is undetectable cd4 600+. My question is nausea (acid reflux)...I have a hypersensitive gauge reflex to the point of vomiting, if I vomit, I feel better, if I dont, it feels like there is a finger placed on my throat.

Does any of this make sense to you, if so, please helpits driving me crazy, not to mention, at times choking my to death.

If its medical (instead of psychological) is there a class of medication I can try?

Sincerely, a devoted reader,

Michael (Ottawa Canada)

Have you had an evaluation for H pylori disease or other causes for acid reflux? There are many interventions for both nausea and acid reflux which can be tried once the diagnosis is pinned down better. KH

How is hearing loss related to Antiretrovirals
Painful hands inside and out